Sub-Contractor Applications

Sub-Contractors performing residential or commercial work in West Baton Rouge Parish must be licensed by the Louisiana State Licensing Board for Contractors and registered with the Parish. Plumbers only licensed with the State Plumbing Board of Louisiana will need to provide a surety bond during registration or renewal. To apply for a sub-contractor permit please verify your company's registration first via email or phone. If your company is up to date please fill out a PDF form below and email it to If you wish to deliver to the permit office please see our hours of operation.

Plumbing Permit Application

Electrical Permit Application

Electrical Load Data Form

Mechanical Permit Application

Duct Leakage Form